Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What If Thief Cuts My Phone Wire What Should I Do If I Cut Up My Boyfriends Clothes And His Whole Family Thinks I'm A Thief?

What should I do if I cut up my boyfriends clothes and his whole family thinks I'm a thief? - what if thief cuts my phone wire

Me and my boyfriend a year and a half has been a big fight last Friday. It all started on an iPod I gave him bak in July. I decided I wanted a big bak an attack on them. WE Yellin fighting with each other. He even choked me cuz he thought he was in my pocket was tryin to get it, but I wouldnt be him. Her mother has broken. Then he went with his friends at home made me a lil, I kinda have a haircut to keep their $ 200 shoes. He arrived at the station began a face hittin me everything that has form and broke ever since. I think it was bad, but I was really choked rage Cuz now his whole family thinks the thief who told them that I was trying to steal his iPod (which is really from me) a new phone your (not yet attempted to steal, and I gave him after) I found under the seat. Everything was badly hit in the thinkin Wen me! in surprise that he does, because he said he loved me. In bad that his family thinks of me, if not Tru. I do not think even beat me. Iso in love with him. I dont kno wat to do. I spoke with him, I was so excited and felt coat with a layer containing more than to love me. HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment