Friday, February 5, 2010

Crest Floss For Braces Braces Off Whitening...?

Braces off whitening...? - crest floss for braces

Ok, so I will try my best short and sweet.
Tuesday morning my braces come off! :)
I want a whiter smile when you return to school on Wednesday. I therefore intend to whitening products use on Tuesday ....
So far, I think I'll buy mouthwash, Crest Whitening, Extra White Crest toothpaste and dental floss, Crest Extra White. And sometimes, put baking soda on my toothbrush.

You think I should do more to achieve a brighter smile about Wednesday?

I am very nervous because I have a few spots on the teeth and took good care of them.
I'm 13 and I have orthodantist child.
(Sorry, I'm too busy to spell)
I am a little nervous when asked what can I do to brighten my smile. You think I should ask and tell me what you think about using.
The only way that my mom will allow me, is to use whitening strips if my dentist says I should.

Thanks for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment