Friday, February 12, 2010

New Jersey Gay Hot Spots Why Do I Have Such A Thing For Italian Guys?

Why do I have such a thing for Italian guys? - new jersey gay hot spots

Italy had only 1 child in my neighborhood where I grew up (and I liked it, although I more than 6 years) - and if I am now back 27 years to 10 years my partner and I realize that I am completely obsessed with the Italian boys am. I am Russian and German. I do not know what it is - I do not know (which is Italian and now I can identify with in 2 seconds), but had in the first days, I like it's hot, and that is - in Italian! Any FB that I was really attracted to 100% Italian (Italian Envoy south). I went to an Italian barber for many years as a teenager gave me a bad haircut, but I was in love with him (which is to be gay, what do I know that age ...). I was working in New York and New Jersey to work for a few months and I was like a childin a candy store ... What is my problem? The strange thing is is that I'm in America at all despite the fact that these kids look like ... It is a mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment