Monday, February 22, 2010

Megavideo School Boy Romance Animes?!.........?

Romance animes?!.........? - megavideo school boy

I need help for all! I am running anime romance! Almosst I saw them all, literally, here's the list:

Sailor Moon (my fav of all time)
Green Green
Card Captor Sakura
Tokyo Mew Mew
nana
Peach Girl
Paradise Kiss
Gakuen Alice
Nanatsuiro Drops
Pretear
particular
Ultra Maniac
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School
Wedding Peach
Moetan
Kare Kano
Lovely Complex
Bokura ga Ita
Itazura na Kiss
me
KimiKiss Pure Rogue
kodocha
School Rumble
Baby aishertuize
DAA DAA DAA
Kirarin Revolution
Vampire Knight (grist for the EP before I last saw him, VKG)
Ynsh
Parakiss
School Days
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
shuffle
Please Twins
Uta Kata
Ayashi no Ceres
Sola
Kamichama Karin
Mahou Shojo
Sugar Rune


I've tried (it does not taste or bad or boring aniamtion)
Clover honey
Suzuka
Hana Yori Dango
Fushigi Yushi
Marmalade Boy
Tokimeki Memorial
Pita Ten

i wnna see Karin and phase of the moon, but only YouTube has it or I have another player and YouTube use site sucks now!

Is not whether you remember seeing edge! PLEASE NOTE a favorite anime or something close to observe the IVE!

I do not mind girls I like Yuri Idont magic and mind control, provided that the main theme of romance! ooo middle school or the school, but the university is acceptable

Please, no yaoi or harem! tired of harems! lol thnx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment