Sunday, December 13, 2009

Keyless Entry Honda Accord Cd7 How Do I Program Keyless Entry On My 1993 Honda Accord SE?

How do I program keyless entry on my 1993 Honda Accord SE? - keyless entry honda accord cd7

I have a 1993 Honda Accord SE 4 door. It has installed a keyless entry to the original owner. Although the warning does not seem an option in the factory has been repeatedly assured by the dealer, not work because the alarm system after replacing the car battery. Every time it seemed to program the new car / remote. Now that I replaced the battery, not the alarm. The remote is gray plastic with a round black lock button and green button bar to unlock. The remote is FCC ID: BGAPRO2T, and he finds DOC / MDC: 342 K1060. No documentation with the car service provided with an indication of the brand is already an alarm installled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment