Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Acute Heart Failure Information About Cholesterol Lowering Medicine And Heart Disease Wanted?

Information about cholesterol lowering medicine and heart disease wanted? - acute heart failure

I have a history of heart failure of unknown cause, alcohol can be viral or 29 years.
I've Lipitor for 18 months with muscle aches, sore all the time. I'm out of Lipitor for 3 days and started to feel better. I stayed outside, and now after 2 weeks, I feel better than ever before?
My doctor said it was "placebo" Lipitor think that the muscle does not show my blood Lipitor causes my muscles.
However, my high triglycerides and sometimes even today, and my cholesterol a bit high / very good.
Can anyone suggest that the risk / benefit with Lipitor and other statins. I'm not one to take to doctors alternitive cholesterol. Statins or nothing? Or natural remedies. Please help

0 comments:

Post a Comment